- 3-hour rental of the MUUUV birthday room and tickets to Adventureland
- A pirate-style birthday room and a thematically decorated festive table
- Accessories: a pirate costume in all its glory for the head pirate to use during the party, eye patches for the rest of the pirates
- Specially designed birthday invitations on the home page (e-invites)
- A small gift for the birthday child by MUUUV Adventureland
- A plentiful selection of food and drinks
A few recommendations for a successful party:
Find out more about inviting a pirate party host from MUUUV. A pirate party host conducts fun pirate games, teaches everyone to sing a sea shanty of luck and will keep up the good spirit of both children as well as grandparents!
Some essential dressing elements to recommend for the guests to wear: a striped sailor shirt, scarf or hat. Girls should wear a skirt or a dress and lots of jewellery. If everyone doesn’t have a sailor shirt, ask them to wear something white, because the last hour of the birthday will bring a surprise – nightlight, so everything white will glow!
Ask everyone to take along sporty indoors shoes, because there’s a lot of running and climbing at the party!
Birthday for 20 children Mon-Thur 310 € / Fri-Sun 365 €
Birthday for 15 children Mon-Thur 260 € / Fri-Sun 320 €
Pirates have never tightened their belts on food and drinks. The food is simple, yet plentiful!
Generous snack platter: onion rings and dumplings
Robber’s roast: ribs in BBQ sauce + vegetable bites
Chicken-tomato snacks on a stick
French fries platter
A plentiful fruit ship
Meat salad beakers
Magic water to drink
Dessert: Arthur the CAT